Sunday, December 12, 2010

See You in 2011!

No updates today, or for the rest of the year.  I'll be busy with work next week, and I also have some other stuff I'm working on that I thought it best to save.

But, if the Lord wills, I'll be back at the beginning of January with some new stuff for the blog!

So far, I have in mind more teaching tips, a spotlight on Web 2.0 tools that I find intriguing, ideas for centers and workstations, plus much more.  I soon want to begin adding downloadable activities for classrooms on the site as well.

What's more, it's almost time for the job fairs, certification tests, interviews and all that stuff that I really hate doing even though I must persevere.  I really want next semester to be my first as a full-time teacher, so I'm focused on getting that done.

I hope you all have a great Christmas break and vacation!  See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck, Veronica. I've been through all the job applications down here in Western Australia, without any success. I love my job, but who knows what the future holds.

    Regards from a fellow 'substitute', or relief teacher as we call ourselves here.

    Michael
    http://areliefteachersjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete